How Can CRM Help Your Business?
In this article, you’ll get to know what CRM system is and how to choose the proper one for your business. Let’s start with the definition.
CRM or Customer Relationship Management is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and potential customers. In other words, it helps companies stay connected with customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
When people talk about CRM, they may mean any of the following:
- CRM as Technology: a technology product, often in the cloud, that records, reports and analyzes interactions between the company and users. It is also called a CRM system or solution.
- CRM as a Strategy: a business philosophy about how relationships with customers and potential customers should be managed.
- CRM as a Process: a system used by business to nurture and manage those relationships.
What are the benefits of a CRM system?
The five major benefits of a CRM system are:
- Contact data organization. CRM helps you organize information about all your contacts. This allows your team to keep track of who a customer has spoken to and what they discussed. In sales, this information keeps your team on the same page to run your sales process smoothly.
- Sales reports. Get statistics on the following metrics: emails sent, calls made, meetings booked, and deals closed to understand what your team is doing well and what is to be improved.
- Accurate sales forecasting. Don’t rely on complicated Excel formulas or back-of-the-napkin math. A good CRM system generates an accurate sales funnel for you making it easier to forecast sales and manage your team’s pipeline.
- Customer segmentation. Segment your contacts by properties such as location, deal size, or close date, to find the warmest leads to focus on.
- Scaling a sales process. A repeatable sales process is key to testing new sales motions and strategies. The data you keep in a CRM system will help you spot effective and ineffective patterns in sales behaviours. This knowledge will help you grow your business effectively.
The Main Criteria to Choose the Best CRM for Your Business:
- Ability to add new contacts and companies to your database in seconds. Create new contacts straight from your email with a single click. CRM automatically creates a company record for you.
- Ability to keep contact, company, and deal records up to date. CRM automatically enriches your data and keeps records up-to-date by syncing with a database of over a million businesses.
- Ability to log sales activities automatically. Make calls, send emails, create tasks, and publish notes. CRM will log your activities for you. Goodbye, manual data entry.
- Ability to send optimized sales emails in less time. Email templates only go so far. With CRM, you can also schedule your emails for the best deliverability. You’ll get a notification as soon as your email is opened so you can follow up effectively.
Best CRM for business:
- HubSpot CRM is the leading software designed for small and complex sales teams. You can clearly monitor and control your market performance, keep an eye on all of your transactions, see your lapses and areas to improve and build a healthy relationship with your prospects and customers.
- Salesforce CRM is an extensive sales and marketing solution with separate systems for cloud-based analytics, marketing, service, and community. It allows sales representatives to underline top leads and identify wins and losses regarding customer transactions. Key Salesforce CRM features include lead management, marketing automation, sales data and partner management tools that allow you to convert and follow leads through recorded customer information and interactions, all in one centralized platform.
- Next, let us get into Freshsales details. Freshsales quality CRM tool is designed to provide the necessary tools for dependable lead capture. Sales teams recognize it as a single contact management hub where they can direct and monitor thousands of leads. Currently, it is one of the most widely-utilized CRM applications.
- The CRM tool Pipedrive is designed by salespeople. The software organizes your business leads by providing excellent sales overview which allows you to focus on more important deals. The app is simple and fast due to being fully mobile-optimized. It is well-integrated with Google Calendar, Google Contacts, and other Google apps and other third-party business applications and software.
- Zoho helps you attract, retain, and satisfy customers to advance your bottom line. The core Zoho CRM functionalities are lead and contact management, sales pipeline management, and purchase control. These features are considered top-notch, especially when placed on an easy-to-use interface like Zoho CRM.
- SuiteCRM is an award-winning Customer Relationship Management application. The application is enterprise-ready and scalable to suit any business size or requirement. The application is fully customizable and can be tailor-made to fit your current or future business processes. Various modules can be turned on or off, ensuring it is as simple or as complex to use in accordance with your needs. More importantly, its completely FREE to use, with no limitations on users and it is Open Source.
With a cloud-based CRM system, physically separated teams can work together without the need for significant infrastructure investment. Shared platforms make working together simpler, with common tools, formats, and reporting.
Staff from different teams, sites, and even territories can easily connect with each other and smartly share data to support sales effort of the overall team.
Contact us, and we will recommend you the best CRM solution for your business.